Mt. Trumpmore

Mt. Trumpmore

Thursday, January 26, 2017

'Sanctuary' Granting Officials May Be Prosecuted

'Sanctuary' Granting Officials May Be Prosecuted

I agree.  The only moral immigration policy being pursued by an American public official is that of the newly inaugurated President Donald J. Trump.

What's my opinion of the mayors of these sanctuary cities?

It is my honest and raw opinion, my heartfelt perception of these officials -- that they are allied with foreign criminals against the people of the cities that they're supposed to be administering.

I'd had each and every one of them removed from office, arrested, prosecuted, convicted, and imprisoned for faltering respect toward the laws of the land.  Moreover, I'd have the courts penalize them with heavy fines and rescind their pensions.




Post a Comment